Adam Road may be famous for its nasi lemak but this noodle stall is my new favourite. Say hello to Adam Road Noo Cheng Big Prawn Noodle. Yes, you will most probably have to queue for it but the flavourful broth, which sings songs of the sea as well as pork bones, makes it well worth the wait.
My prawn noodle check list:
- When I see it, does it make me wanna eat it?
- Is it inexpensive for a simple lunch? (aka < $6)
- Are the noodles springey and well flavoured?
- Are the prawns not plasticky, with the pale translucent look?
- Does the broth look orange and flavourful?
The answer was yes to all with the Adam Road Noo Cheng Big Prawn Noodles so I guess you could say I enjoyed it very much. My friend said it was slightly salty but I was okay with it. 🙂
Address: 2 Adam Rd, Singapore 289876